[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Problems encoding H264 with a MP4 / MOV container with ffmpeg

Erik Slagter erik
Fri Jun 17 18:29:16 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 06:58 -0700, Bill May wrote:

> Thanks to ffmpeg and x264, mpeg4ip can encode and record/stream live
> v4l2 streams, and play it back, as well.

Very very nice! I guess you'll need a lot of cpu power (or a low
resolution) ;-)

Anything that obsolete avi (or asf, for that matter) a bit more in any
way makes me happy :-)

> If I can help in any way, let me know.  I can point you to source code,
> as well.

Sorry, I don't have a clue about libavformat, that's the problem. Also
I've just been thrown another nice little task (xorg).