[Ffmpeg-devel] problems with ffserver...

Ravi Chandra Nallan ravi_nallan
Thu May 12 07:36:55 CEST 2005

Hi ,
    I am trying to stream media files ( from hard disk ) using ffserver.
I have downloaded ffmpeg-0.4.8 version of ffmpeg.
I was able to compile and run ffserver, but only mpeg is working fine.
The rest of formats ( I tried, rm, asf, wmv) either the video or the
audio is coming, and sometimes the rate of audio is getting too fast.
I am a newbie to the streaming concept, please suggest how to go about
this.
Looking forward for replies,
Also can someone suggest some good pointers for knowing how streaming (
in depth...) is implemented.
-Ravi