[Ffmpeg-devel] FFserver implementation

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue May 31 07:52:54 CEST 2005

Ravi Chandra Nallan wrote:
> Hi,

> Also let me know what do you think about the Ogg Vorbis for
> Streaming/VoD? Is it good in terms of both audio and video. As the other
> popular formats being rather propreitory, I want to think of using Ogg
> Vorbis as streaming format.

There is a draft in development to support vorbis in rtp (even if I'm a
bit concerned about the suggested way to provide metadata outband) and
you can easly http provide ogg vorbis (that's not streaming even if lots
of people still think it is).

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero