[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-user] Windows install dircontainingwhitespace

Fredrik Orderud fredrik.orderud
Sat Nov 5 19:19:29 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com>
To: "FFMpeg development discussions and patches" <ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 7:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-user] Windows install
dircontainingwhitespace

> It looks to me like the shell you're using is severly broken I would
> suggest upgrading to see if the bug goes away.

I installed MinGW and MSYS yesterday. I suspect it is a general
mingw-related problem. Do you/anyone know if "make install" works for other
windows-users?

>> I've previously tried "/c/Program\ Files/FFmpeg" without sucess.
> I was thinking about '/c/Program Files/FFmpeg'. Would that work?

It doesn't make any difference, since config.mak becomes identical for "..."
and '...' when "./configure" is called.

regards,
Fredrik Orderud
Ph.D student in Computer Science, NTNU>  -- Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski