[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Intel IPP

Tomas Christiansson tomas.christiansson
Wed Nov 16 09:23:54 CET 2005

Hi,

FF_IDCT_IPP is defined in 'libavcodec/avcodec.h'.

We have no patch for the makefile, our approach was to add the extra
include path via configure script. This also means that the build of
other programs, such as ffserver, probably fails since we have not added
the correct linker flags. But we compile the libs and use them in
another project.

We were running the test on a pentium 4 2.80 GHz

/Tomas