[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Re: ffmpeg produces wrong bitrate/framerate in ASF file

Viktor Kompaneyets vato
Thu Nov 17 16:08:45 CET 2005

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 11/17/05, Viktor Kompaneyets <vato at wnet.ua> wrote:
>> Benjamin Larsson wrote:

>> > Can you see if a previous version produce the right values?
>>
>> None found from september till current CVS.
>
> Just use "cvs update -dPA -D "date" to go back in time on the CVS tree.

I've made mistake - I'd _tested_  _all_ versions (CVS) from september till
today.

So - none version of ffmpeg produce the right asf format file/stream.
(bitrate/framerate).

--
Viktor Kompaneyets
Wnet project manager