[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Re: ffmpeg produces wrong bitrate/framerate in ASF file

Benjamin Larsson banan
Thu Nov 17 16:19:36 CET 2005

Hi,

Viktor Kompaneyets wrote:

>Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>On 11/17/05, Viktor Kompaneyets <vato at wnet.ua> wrote:
>>

>>> [...]
>>
>>Just use "cvs update -dPA -D "date" to go back in time on the CVS tree.
>>

>I've made mistake - I'd _tested_  _all_ versions (CVS) from september till
>today.
>
>So - none version of ffmpeg produce the right asf format file/stream.
>(bitrate/framerate).

do a cvs log asf-enc.c | less in the libavformat directory. Then
checkout ffmpeg from before these dates.  If you find a version that do
the right thing, try to fix it yourself or provide detailed instructions
and testfiles how to reproduce the problem and what version that might
have a working version.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson