[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Re: Re: ffmpeg produces wrong bitrate/framerate in ASF file

Viktor Kompaneyets vato
Fri Nov 18 10:51:06 CET 2005

Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> do a cvs log asf-enc.c | less in the libavformat directory. Then
> checkout ffmpeg from before these dates.  If you find a version that do
> the right thing, try to fix it yourself or provide detailed instructions
> and testfiles how to reproduce the problem and what version that might
> have a working version.

My short investigation of CVS shows, that in all versions of asf-enc.c this
problem is present. So I'll try to find (if possible) an path to working
solution.

--
Viktor Kompaneyets
Wnet project manager