[Ffmpeg-devel] Decoded raw audio buffer format

Thanos Kyritsis djart
Fri Nov 18 17:41:24 CET 2005

I'm wondering what's so strange or "newbish" about my question that I
don't deserve an answer ....

If there was enough and/or efficient documentation for the ffmpeg
library/code, I wouldn't have to ask, that's for sure.

--
Thanos Kyritsis <djart at linux.gr>

- What's your ONE purpose in life ?
- To explode, of course! ;-)