[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: mp3onmp4

bond b-o-n-d
Mon Nov 21 18:37:19 CET 2005

> Copyright notice
> This ISO document is a working draft or committee draft ...
>
> Thus, it is a *draft* spec, not a final spec. You can't (or are not
> supposed to be able to) find those online.

this is the draft for how to place avc in mp4. we are talking about how to
place mp3 in mp4.
i just also linked to the avc doc because someone might be interested in
reading it and hopefully fixing the avc muxing of ffmpeg. following a draft
is better than following nothing, and thats the situation with ffmpeg and
mp4 right now