[Ffmpeg-devel] diff patch for libavformat/movenc.c

Benjamin Larsson banan
Mon Nov 21 20:52:54 CET 2005

Patrick Roberts wrote:

>  Added support for PSP meta tags (-title) and some
>info (and guesses) on the PSP uuid->USMT MTDT
>atom/block/payload format.
>
>  Removed writing of udta atom for PSP file.
>

>Thanks,
>Patrick Roberts
>

>[...]
>
>+ *
>+ * Changelog:
>+ *
>+ *   [PR-2005-11] Added support for PSP meta info and some info about PSP uuid->USMT MTDT blocks
>+ *         All Rights for code added, including copyright, hereby transfered to the FFmpeg project
>+ *
>  */

This should be the cvs comment for the commit, not in the actual file.

>[...]
>-    if(track->enc->rc_max_rate != track->enc->rc_min_rate || track->enc->rc_min_rate==0)
>+    if(track->enc->rc_max_rate != track->enc->rc_min_rate || track->enc->rc_min_rate==0)

This looks like an extra unneeded space.

>[...]
>+
>+    /* Created by */
>+    mov_write_uuid_tag_pspmeta_text(pb,0x04,0x15c7,"FFmpeg <http://ffpmeg.sourceforge.net>");

I think the formal address is ffmpeg.org.

I didn't test the code and I don't have a PSP to test any files with either.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson