[Ffmpeg-devel] diff patch for libavformat/movenc.c

Patrick Roberts proberts9999
Mon Nov 21 22:21:14 CET 2005

(see below)

> >[...]
> >
> >+ *
> >+ * Changelog:
> >+ *
> >+ *   [PR-2005-11] Added support for PSP meta info
> and some info about PSP uuid->USMT MTDT blocks
> >+ *         All Rights for code added, including
> copyright, hereby transfered to the FFmpeg project
> >+ *
> >  */
> >

> This should be the cvs comment for the commit, not
> in the actual file.

  Is that something I can put in the diff with a tag
or something?  I couldn't google anything that shows
how to do it.  (sorry - this if the first time I've
dealt with diff patches.)

> >[...]
> >+
> >+    /* Created by */
> >+

mov_write_uuid_tag_pspmeta_text(pb,0x04,0x15c7,"FFmpeg
> <http://ffpmeg.sourceforge.net>");
> >

> I think the formal address is ffmpeg.org.

  www.ffmpeg.org has one line of text that links to
that address, but should I still use www.ffmpeg.org
instead?

Thanks :)