[Ffmpeg-devel] diff patch for libavformat/movenc.c

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Nov 21 22:26:43 CET 2005

Hi,

On 11/21/05, Patrick Roberts <proberts9999 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> (see below)
>
> > >[...]
> > >
> > >+ *
> > >+ * Changelog:
> > >+ *
> > >+ *   [PR-2005-11] Added support for PSP meta info
> > and some info about PSP uuid->USMT MTDT blocks
> > >+ *         All Rights for code added, including
> > copyright, hereby transfered to the FFmpeg project
> > >+ *
> > >  */
> > >

> > This should be the cvs comment for the commit, not
> > in the actual file.
>
>   Is that something I can put in the diff with a tag
> or something?  I couldn't google anything that shows
> how to do it.  (sorry - this if the first time I've
> dealt with diff patches.)

Don't worry, whoever will apply the patch with add it in the commit message.

> > >[...]
> > >+
> > >+    /* Created by */
> > >+
> >
> mov_write_uuid_tag_pspmeta_text(pb,0x04,0x15c7,"FFmpeg
> > <http://ffpmeg.sourceforge.net>");
> > >

> > I think the formal address is ffmpeg.org.
> >

>   www.ffmpeg.org has one line of text that links to
> that address, but should I still use www.ffmpeg.org
> instead?

Yes.

Guillaume
--
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's
at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember