[Ffmpeg-devel] rtp and h263 - please help...

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Nov 21 23:17:32 CET 2005

Zoltan NAGY wrote:

> yes, it really has, but I've written my own, which works (tm(c) ?:))
> the question is how can I play the h263 inside the rtp with ffmpeg,
> using only the raw dump of the rtp.. (with header or without header,
> it doesnt matter)

You have to rebuild the extradata from what the rtp header and the
session description give you, then either build the data into a
container ffmpeg can understand or just call the libavc functions you need.

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero