[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] literary hideosities

Erik Brännlund (SA/TMS) erik.brannlund
Wed Apr 19 11:34:03 CEST 2006

I have on  my door an article about radiation from cell phones. This article also contains a small "box" with facts. Here the writer claims that dual band means that you can speak and listen at the same time. I have always wondered what he thought trippel, or quad, band might mean.