[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] literary hideosities

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Wed Apr 19 16:05:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 11:34:51AM +0200, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> Oh well, if real computers were as in TV series we'd all get mad from
> the constant beeping sounds, and we'll all be dump as it would guess

I do get mad from the beeping sounds! That's why my first action is
always to unplug the internal speaker (yes, I know you can switch off
those beeps via software, but that does not work nearly as well - not
to mention you miss out the feeling of revenge *g*)

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger