[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] literary hideosities

Gary Corcoran gcorcoran
Thu Apr 20 03:50:32 CEST 2006

Fran?ois Revol wrote:

> Oh well, if real computers were as in TV series we'd all get mad

I know what you mean, but consider this...

In the early 80's I saw a TV show where somebody was on a computer
terminal, punched a few keys, and a video of something that had
happened that day started playing on the terminal.  I laughed -
after all, anybody who knew what computers could do knew that
*computers don't do video*!  At least not way back then...  ;-)

Gary