[Ffmpeg-devel] [OT] literary hideosities

Mike Melanson mike
Thu Apr 20 16:02:19 CEST 2006

Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> BTW Sneakers is way better in technical terms than Hackers. I don't
> think there were any major screw ups. The movie starts with
> mathematician who developed custom RSA breaking hardware. On the other

	Interesting thing about Sneakers: Leonard Adelman (the 'A' in RSA)
served as an advisor on that movie. "While the number field sieve is the
best method currently known, there remains an intriguing possibility for
a far more elegant approach."

--
	-Mike Melanson