[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] free entrance tickets

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Apr 24 22:34:44 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 4/24/06, M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The time is getting near, and we would like to hand out the free
> entrance tickets to those who deserve them.  We've had a few requests,
> but I'd like to repeat this here again, in case anyone missed it first
> time around.
>
> Anyone not on the staff list who is planning on visiting our booth,
> please step forward now.

If I'm not on the staff list (which I assume I'm not because I'm not
there the whole time), I'd like to get one ;).

I'm comming Friday and saturday.

Guillaume
is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to
make him really know what he's talking about.