[Ffmpeg-devel] [Linuxtag] free entrance tickets

Benjamin Zores ben
Mon Apr 24 22:39:09 CEST 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 22:34:44 +0200
"Guillaume POIRIER" <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 4/24/06, M?ns Rullg?rd <mru at inprovide.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The time is getting near, and we would like to hand out the free
> > entrance tickets to those who deserve them.  We've had a few requests,
> > but I'd like to repeat this here again, in case anyone missed it first
> > time around.
> >
> > Anyone not on the staff list who is planning on visiting our booth,
> > please step forward now.
>
> If I'm not on the staff list (which I assume I'm not because I'm not
> there the whole time), I'd like to get one ;).
>
> I'm comming Friday and saturday.

Same for Aurelien and myself, same days.
So we'll be the 3 french guys there for MPlayer and GeeXboX so expect 3x2 days.

Ben

--
"My life, and by extension everyone else's is meaningless."
Bender, Futurama