[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] rtjpeg and NuppelVideo decoder/demuxer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Mon Feb 13 19:25:36 CET 2006

Hi,
On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 02:07:48AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> yes, if the tables may change they _must_not_ be in extradata! you should
> somehow figure out if they are truly constant or not (RTFS/RTFM/ask author)

Well, they are in all samples I have, and should be for any files
created by MPlayer.
Also, I now just put the initial tables in extra data, and they by
definition won't change :-). Is that acceptable?

> hmm you shouldnt need to set r_frame_rate, lavf should figure that out
> for you ...

Well, but since there is a seperate field in the header anywa, it is not
much trouble to set it. Or would you prefer if I removed that anyway?

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger

P.S.: Thanks for the review in the other mail, just started the cleanup phase
and will put your suggestions in.