[Ffmpeg-devel] Odd Missing Video Results

Myron L Stewart mavmann
Wed Jun 7 00:40:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

I did not create them. I got them from my client. The project I am working
on has to be able to work with just about any mpeg stream. I can see that
the mpeg is poorly created, but it has been difficult convincing my client
on this, especially when avidemux can work with the files. I am not sure
what they are doing. At least I am not the only person who can see the way
these are done are not correct. Thanks for the info. I'll pass this along to
them. I am still trying to see if there is a way around this using ffmpeg.

- Myron L Stewart