[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Another question about cropping and scaling

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Mar 10 09:04:44 CET 2006

Hi Baptiste,

first of all, thanks for you feedback.

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 17:29 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
[...]
> > +        picture_pad_temp.data[2] = final_picture->data[2] +
> > +                ((ost->padtop >> 1) * final_picture->linesize[2]) +
> > +                (ost->padleft >> 1);
> > +
>
> Yes, those >>1 are wrong. It depends on x and y chroma shifts, depending
> on enc pix_fmt.
Well, I did not change it because I saw your crop patch, and I think
that img_crop() can be used here too.

Anyway, you are right: I'll rebase my work on your patch.

BTW, Michael, what's the status of Baptiste's crop patch? Can it be
committed? (I am asking because I am working on similar stuff, and
assuming that Baptiste's patch will go in would simplify my own patch :)

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor: