OT - video connectors (was: Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] [ bug ] converting png to dv gives solid black )

Erik Slagter erik
Wed Mar 15 13:25:00 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 23:22 +0000, Cian Duffy wrote:

> Most STBs only support RGB on a single SCART, additionally. Sometimes
> the second one supports S-Video but normally only composite.

Hmmm, what would you want to do with more RGB signals?

Anyway, I am using a scart RGB multiplexer that can also replicate the
RGB signals to more connectors. Yeah, this isn't out-of-the-box, but at
least it's possible. Same goes for TV sets, btw.