[Ffmpeg-devel] [ bug ] converting png to dv gives solid black

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Mar 17 18:19:00 CET 2006

Erik Slagter wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 08:28 -0800, Mike Melanson wrote:
>
>>>A playstation 2 that outputs HD resolution??? Mine really doesn't!
>>
>>	According to Wikipedia:
>>
>>   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gran_Turismo_4
>>
>>"It is also the first game on the PS2 to support 1080i resolution, it
>>also supports 480p and widescreen modes."
>

> Okay, I believe you! I just didn't believe the hardware would be capable
> of doing it. Looks like there's quite a flexible CRTC inside...

	Have you heard of the pie-in-the-sky speculated capabilities of the
PS3? Last I heard, it is supposed to be capable of driving dual 1080p
HDTVs or something like that. Who knows what the final hardware will
actually be, though.

--
	-Mike Melanson