[Ffmpeg-devel] [ bug ] converting png to dv gives solid black

Dave Dodge dododge
Fri Mar 17 22:02:30 CET 2006

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 09:19:00AM -0800, Mike Melanson wrote:
> 	Have you heard of the pie-in-the-sky speculated capabilities of the
> PS3? Last I heard, it is supposed to be capable of driving dual 1080p
> HDTVs or something like that. Who knows what the final hardware will
> actually be, though.

Current official Sony position is that it'll have HDMI 1.3 output.
Exactly which resolutions, bit-depths, etc. the thing will be able to
drive in a real game remains to be seen.

I think at last year's E3 they claimed it would have two HDMI outputs,
but none of the reports from GDC that I just searched up seem to say
anything about that, so perhaps they've quietly dropped the second
one.

                                                  -Dave Dodge