[Ffmpeg-devel] Urgently need help converting RTP payload back to AVI Frame

Wiese, Hendrik hendrik.wiese
Tue Mar 21 10:20:42 CET 2006

Hi there,

as mentioned recently I need help decoding a bunch of RTP payloads
(packed as raw in a binary file) and reencoding it into an uncompressed
AVI stream to compare the original and the reencoded stream later... I
don't really know how to do that and I can't find any documentation
regarding this. The only documents I found were about encoding an AVI
file to RTP payloads (via the callback)... but nothing about the way
back.

Anyone?

thanks!

Hendrik