[Ffmpeg-devel] h264/rtp transport (RFC 3984)

Ryan Martell rdm4
Wed Oct 4 22:26:28 CEST 2006

Hi Michael--

Okay, I'll look for that as well.

To make sure I understand:
The decoder needs to have all the nals for one frame (based on
timestamp?) in the same AVPacket.

Currently, I'm just using the same code in rtp.c, and modifying it,
so once I hand it a packet, I have no idea what it does with it (I'll
follow that path as well).

If not with timestamp, how do I know when there is a new frame?

Thanks!
-Ryan