[Ffmpeg-devel] libswscale authors (and license)

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Oct 31 15:53:58 CET 2006

Hi all,

after some investigation (reading both the file headers and the svn
log), here is a list of the people who I think wrote some of the
non-SIMD code in libswscale:
	Nick Kurshev
	Alan Curry
	Reimar D?ffinger
	Nicolas Plourde
	Alex Beregszaszi
	Dominik Mierzejewski
	Romain Dolbeau
	Aurelien Jacobs
	Aaron Holtzman
	H?kan Hjort
	Franck Sicard
	Olie Lho

plus the people with the following svn / CVS accounts:

Michael already agreed to relicense his non-SIMD code to LGPL.
I think most of the other people listed above are listening
ffmpeg-devel. So, I ask them to reply this email either stating:
- if they agree to relicense their non-SIMD code under LGPL
- if they do not agree
- if they did not write any libswscale non-SIMD code and are listed
above by error

Also, if someone who wrote some libswscale non-SIMD code is not listed
above, let me know (and accept my apologies in advance).

I'll assume that people not replying in 7 days are not subscribed to
ffmpeg-devel, and I'll try to contact them by using their private email

                               N O    W A R ! ! !