[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Installing libavutil's crc.h?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Dec 11 23:19:23 CET 2007

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 06:16:41PM +0200, Ismail D?nmez wrote:
> Tuesday 11 December 2007 17:30:25 tarihinde Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? ?unlar?
> yazm??t?:
> > So okay for bswap.h there's the configh dependency that disallows from
> > installing it (but I'm still thinking how to get over the dep, maybe
> > I'll provide a patch to use unifdef).
> >
> > For crc.h is there something else stopping it from being installed?
>
> I just checked crc.h and it looks clean indeed. Here is a patch to install it.

the patch looks ok

just 2 things
1. iam not sure if crc.h is not a little bit too generic a name to be
   installed
2. crc.h uses LIBAVUTIL_VERSION_INT but does not #include the header which
   defines it

it is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make
their appearance in the world. -- Aristotle