[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: libavformat cruft

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Feb 5 16:02:33 CET 2007

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Hi
>
> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> cutils still appears in the Makefile, but img.c jpeg.c sgi.c yuv.c dont.
>>> Could someone svn delete them?
>> Can somebody confirm that this stuff works with img2 now?
>
> Honestly it should, code is disabled since I removed AVImageFormat,
> sgi was broken anyway.

Maybe Diego means we should keep the code around as a source of
inspiration for re-implementing the sgi image codec. But anyone
interested can always retrieve it with svn co -r

img2 jpeg streams are known to work. yuv... well, I have problems, but
since I'm not sure the problem is not with my options, I will refrain
until Im sure.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director