[Ffmpeg-devel] FFmpeg logo

Fred Rothganger fred
Fri Feb 23 06:00:33 CET 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> one idea i had probably its a bad one ... but what about cutting the
> zigzag diagonally and making a fast forward out of it :)
>
> and we dont need to put the "ffmpeg" string into the logo in principle

The zig-zag is starting to grow on me, and this sounds like an
interesting mix of ideas.  It would be cool to see it if someone would
work it up.  (Wish I had the time.)

Omitting the word "FFmpeg" also makes sense, though we should think
about how to place the logo and the word together when needed.

-- Fred