[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC]: vhook Documentation

C.Ren Boca crboca32
Wed Jan 17 15:23:00 CET 2007

>> What options are used to produce the docs on ffmpeg web page with
>> texi2html so that I can preview before I submit?

> Type 'make' in the doc/ subdirectory or look at the Makefile there.

> Diego

I had tried that before, but it comes out looking different, because
I am using texi2html v1.76.

I was hoping the website was produced with different settings.

In any case, please hook me up with texi2html v. 1.56k so that I can preview.

This link from the website:
http://wwwinfo.cern.ch/dis/texi2html/

is dead.

I would like to be able to submit a quality product, and not have to redo it
over and over. This is my second request for this. I have not had much luck finding texi2html 1.56k anywhere. It is pretty important.

Thanks.

P.