[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC]: vhook Documentation

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Wed Jan 17 15:59:18 CET 2007

Hi,

Try http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/texi2html/ to go back to 1.65.

> I would like to be able to submit a quality product, and not have to redo
> it
> over and over. This is my second request for this. I have not had much
> luck finding texi2html 1.56k anywhere. It is pretty important.

I also use 1.76, and output does look different to the one produced by 1.56,
but I believe is good enough to validate changes to the doc.

I have the impression that, besides version differences, there could be
local customization to make output look different, maybe some
$HOME/.texi2html/Config

Regards,
V?ctor