[Ffmpeg-devel] libswscale library under MinGW/WindowsXP

Axel Gallus uh5d
Fri Jan 19 04:08:59 CET 2007

I tried to compile the libswscale library under MinGW/WindowsXP by using

the --enable-swscale flag as part of the ffmpeg project.

Everything seemed ok - the file swscale-0.lib was created and i was able to use it and the

headers under Visual Studio Team Suite.

But as soon I try to create a

SwsContext * Test = sws_getContext( 8, 8, PIX_FMT_RGB32, 96, 96, PIX_FMT_YUV420P, 2, NULL, NULL, NULL);

the system reports an exception:

Unhandled exception at 0x1000b7ac in Win32_Video_Subsystem.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x000002be.

Is there a way for me to make the lib under windows working? Someone has a tip for me how to do it?

Greetings

A.Gallus