[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] Increase av_log() levels

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Jan 19 16:22:47 CET 2007

Hi all,

On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 13:00 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
> in the recent "Pass a context to av_log() in libswscale" thread, Michael
> proposed to increase the number of av_log() levels.
> Michael's proposal is in the attached patch; I am starting a new thread
> with it so that interested people can discuss and comment the proposal.
Some time passed, and I only saw a reply from Diego... So, I assume
there is not much interest in this discussion :)

What's the right thing to do, then? Apply the patch (with Diego's
fixes), or discard it?

			Thanks,
				Luca