[Ffmpeg-devel] VMware Video codec now fully documented

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Wed Jan 24 23:57:58 CET 2007

Hi,

> So, we were a little slow off the mark but we finally got round
> to looking at the multimedia wiki page on VMNC and filling in
> the gaps and correcting a couple of mistakes.
>
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=VMNC
>
> The existing code is pretty much fine but some corner cases can
> be properly handled with the full documentation.

Is this your personal action, or allowed by your company? If the latter,
what was their first reaction when seeing this supported, and why didnt
VMware released the specs in the first place?

--
Alex