[Ffmpeg-devel] DVR-MS bug (MP2 decoding)

Nico Sabbi nsabbi
Fri Jan 26 18:22:26 CET 2007

John Donaghy wrote:

> There must be some other way to determine the audio stream type but I
> dont
> know how to at the minute. If anyone's interested in helping I have a
> bunch
> of samples I can post.
>
> John

since the options are so few and telling which stream is which is easy,
you can do a scan
on a short amount of data and keep a scoreboard of the valid syncwords found

 Sponsor:
 Video Lezioni Gratis? Internet, Informatica, Hobby direttamente da professionisti. Scopri adesso come imparare senza fatica e stress!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5147&d=26-1