[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] SDP Generation

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Jul 26 00:53:07 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, Jul 25, 2007 at 09:51:40AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> hopefully, I finally addressed all the comments. The SDP generator is
> now based on av_strlcatf(), and the overflow problems should be fixed (I
> did some tests, and coldn't manage to have it writing out of the
> allocated memory).

it looks ok, some nitpicks below, but no need to send another patch, just
commit

[...]
>     int start_time;       /**< session start time (0 in case of permanent session) */
>     int end_time;         /**< session end time (0 if the session is not bounded) */

time in what units?
if codec/rtp/rfc whatever specific say so please

>     s.sdp_version = 0;
>     s.id = 0;
>     s.version = 0;
>     s.start_time = 0;
>     s.end_time = 0;
>     s.user = "-";
>     s.src_addr = "127.0.0.1";    /* FIXME: Properly set this */
>     s.name = ac[0]->title;
>     s.dst_addr = NULL;
>     s.ttl = 0;

a memset(0) would simplify these

Let us carefully observe those good qualities wherein our enemies excel us
and endeavor to excel them, by avoiding what is faulty, and imitating what
is excellent in them. -- Plutarch