[FFmpeg-devel] H.264 PAFF decoding: Donating AMD64 dual-core CPU

Ulrich stellplatz-nr.13a
Sat Jun 16 01:49:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

if there is someone seriously considering working on an implementation,
and if the available hardware is the biggest problem,
I am willing to donate the following CPU:

- AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ EE 2x2300MHz 2x512kB max. 65W #
   energy efficient version; socket: AM2

or a similar, but not slower one.

Compatible Mainboards like Asrock ALive NF6G-DVI are rather cheap.

Conditions: Developer must have contributed to ffmpeg/libavcodec code
before.

I'm no software developer (just looking forward to watching TV...),
but I hope I can help.