[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] FFmpeg "developers conference"

Reimar Doeffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Tue Jun 19 11:19:59 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 08:31:00AM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> On 6/18/07, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> > I like the idea, I proposed it at LinuxTag after all :)
> >
> > Somewhere in Germany would likely be a good place given how central it
> > is and how many devs come from there.
> Funny how everyone is proposing to do this get-together next to where he lives.
> So I'll do my share:
> How about doing it in Frogistan?

Not against it but maybe some criteria to be discussed:
1) Travel and other costs, esp. for those who can't or don't want to
spend much
2) A location that won't be too cramped even if a few people more than
expected come
3) Probably hard, but how about PCs? I don't have anything working
portable currently and probably other don't either or at least wouldn't
mind having less to carry (I can bring along my laptop hard disk though
4) Might be nice if more than one person speaks the local language ;-)
(English, German, French in oder of preference for me ;-) )

Reimar Doeffinger