[Ffmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code 2007

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Mar 2 16:27:59 CET 2007

Hi

Mike Melanson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Google has accounced that they will be sponsoring the Summer of Code
> once more for Summer, '07:
>
> http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/02/speaking-of-summer.html
>
> This year, FFmpeg is going to be on top of it, vs. last year when we (or
> I) found out about it on the same day as the application deadline.

Concerning lavf, I see 2 features, brand new DVB/TS muxer with FEC/all
features, and MXF muxer (Op;1/2/3;a/b/c;atom/XDCAM/P2), which needs
quite some work (not sure about TS), dunno if they would deserve a SoC
projet though. Im volunteering to mentor.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312