[Ffmpeg-devel] Real-time mpegts encoding and streaming

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Mar 2 19:50:09 CET 2007

Hi all,

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 17:15 +0100, Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> I suspect you forgot the biggest problem: DTSs are never set... At
> least, last time I checked the PES header was filled with PTSs only. I
> do not think this was ok for a lot of clients. I'll double check tomorrow.
The attached patch partly fixes the TS muxer, so that it at least sets
the DTS for video PESs. There still are interleaving problems, but the
produced TS is more correct than the one currently produced.

Comments?
			Thanks,
				Luca