[Ffmpeg-devel] Real-time mpegts encoding and streaming

Brian Brice bbrice
Fri Mar 2 23:16:01 CET 2007

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Hi M?ns,
>
> On Fri, 2007-03-02 at 21:48 +0000, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> [...]
>>> Ok, I had to change the file a little bit more, but now it looks
>>> better.
>> Committed something even better-looking.
> Good, thanks! It looks better. With this commit, if there is no audio
> PID vlc likes the TSs produced by libavformat.
>
> Now, we only need someone implementing correct audio/video
> interleaving ;-)

It also needs correct PCR calculations.  HDV cameras use transport
stream, and they are *really* strict when it comes to PCR.  Encoding
a transport stream from ffmpeg and sending that to cam doesn't work at
all.

--
Brian Brice