[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC]: vhook Documentation

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Sat Mar 3 22:59:38 CET 2007

Hi,

> I am about to finish this, so I can get on to other
> things.
>
> I will apply the suggestions you made, etc.
>
> I have gotten a copy of texi2html 1.56 from the link
> you gave me.

I believe the person was actually either Diego or Ramiro,
my link pointed to some old versions, but not 1.56

> When I run it, though, the options under imlib2.c end
> up looking like this:
> @option{-c <color>} 	 The color of the text
> @option{-F <fontname>} 	The font face and size
>
> I tried various command line options.
>
> What's the deal, do you know?

Yes, I am able to reproduce it, at least using the texi2html 1.56 at
http://arrozcru.no-ip.org/ffmpeg_sources/texi2html.patched

But, if I use the texi2html 1.56, at
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~diego/texi2html
then the options appear nicely formatted.

Regards,
V?ctor