[Ffmpeg-devel] Real-time mpegts encoding and streaming - System Built and Run Succesfully

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Mar 5 16:28:46 CET 2007

Theofilos Karachristos wrote:
[snip]

> Michel Bardiaux, although I think your answers are a little bit
> abrupt and rude,

Rough I can be, esp. when I get the feeling (correct or not...) that
people (I dont mean you) come here and ask for codes or else without
having tried anything first like web searches, archive searches, RTFM,
RTFS,...

Rude? You must have little experience on the net! Look in
comp.os.linux.advocacy and you will seem what rudeness is...

[snip]

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director