[Ffmpeg-devel] WMA encoding and Windows Media Player for Mac OS X

Tyler Loch tylerl82
Mon Mar 5 17:13:26 CET 2007

> ok, next try, apply the attached patch and retry

ooh...very close. Sound is FLAWLESS, but the first 15 seconds of my
test clip do not play in WMP Mac.
WMP Mac will display the first frame, play the audio for the first
half second, skip to 7 seconds in, then immediately skip to 15
seconds, at which point the audio plays perfectly, and the video
shows up at the next keyframe.

I'll poke at the patch and try some other clips and see if I can come
up with anything.

Thanks.

-Tyler Loch
Techspansion LLC