[Ffmpeg-devel] The difficulty of tracking patches

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Mar 6 16:44:21 CET 2007

Guillaume Poirier wrote:

> Is there a public URL for FFmpeg's roundup?

not yet (since I hadn't time to register the ip on the university dns
(bureaucracy...)

Currently I'm trying either to use the synopsis roundup scheme or
complete a new one based on Michael and Diego feedbacks.

I need more or less 4 hours to complete it, if someone with Zope
knowledge is willing to help me (since roundup templating is quite
similar to Zope's TAL) I'll be quicker, otherwise I'll try to get it
completely working this weekend

this is the alternate scheme: http://synopsis.fresco.org/issues/ sadly
it is for a way older version of roundup...

lu