[Ffmpeg-devel] The difficulty of tracking patches

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Mar 6 20:14:12 CET 2007

Hi

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 04:44:21PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Guillaume Poirier wrote:
> >
> > Is there a public URL for FFmpeg's roundup?
> >

> not yet (since I hadn't time to register the ip on the university dns
> (bureaucracy...)

cant we register roundup.mplayerhq.hu or a similar to the IP ?

When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your
own failings. Then you will forget your anger. -- Epictetus