[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver/ffmpeg Live Video: Anyone get it to work with sound?

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Fri Mar 9 16:21:52 CET 2007

Hi,

> >> Please share.
> >
> > What? The code? I'm not allowed to share it. After all its legal as its
> > not a production system nor is it sold to anyone.
>
> Nice troll launch.

??

I'm not allowed to share that single video and audio demuxer, which
would be unusable to FFmpeg users as it reads a special format from a
shared memory region in Windows.

Its needs the environment running which writes those shared memory
regions.

Of course if the owner of the system will start selling this, he will
make the patches open as the LGPL/GPL requires it.

--
Alex Beregszaszi